Mr. Mohamed Ali KHELIL
President & CEO “ETAP”
Mr. Mohamed Ali KHÉLIL holds a Master's of Business Administration degree (MBA) from Laval University-Canada and he is also a Charted Engineer in Management Information System from the Science University of Tunis. Since December 2018, Mr. KHÉLIL was appointed as CEO of ETAP, the Tunisian National Oil Company. He also occupied various senior international and governmental positions:
- Acting as CEO of TRAPSA, the National Company of Oil Transportation by Pipeline in the Sahara
- General Director of Strategy at the Ministry of Industry and SMEs (2017-2018)
- Senior Director of Business Development at ETAP (2016-2017).
- Strategy and Communication Director at ETAP (2015-2016).
- I.S Director at ETAP (2012-2014).
- Senior Consultant for an International Oil & Gas Services Company (2000-2006).
- North Africa Oil & Gas Summit Milan-Italy, January 2017.
- North Africa Production & Exploration Conference Oran-Algeria, March 2017.
- The State Energy Strategy for the Tunisian Talents United, October 2017.
- Opportunities to Invest in Tunisia in the Energy Sector, London- UK-Tunisia Trade, October 2018.
- Oil & Gas Challenges and Opportunities for the National Tunisian Strategic Studies « ITES », December 2018.
- TOGS 2019: The Hydrocarbon Sector-Reality-Challenges & Opportunities, September 2019